Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Quotes #4

Hello, good afternoon, readers :)
Share again, there...
I found some quotes on my Twitter account.
Just check, maybe you're interested in...


>> Sometimes, only one person is missing… but the world seems so…… EMPTY.

>> Nothing hurts more than realizing he meant everything to you, but you meant N O T H I N G to him.

>> Stop forgiving people all the time. The more you forgive them, the more they'll take you for granted, don't let people walk all over you.

>> Friendship is when people know all about you but like you anyway.

>> Trust takes years to build, seconds to break, and forever to repair.

>> I'm strong, because I've been weak. I'm fearless, because I've been afraid. I'm wise, because I've been foolish.

>> I can't move on not because I can't forget the person who left me, but I can't forget the memories.

>> Be real, be yourself, be unique, be true, be honest, be humble, be happy.


See you then :D

No comments:

Post a Comment