Saturday, August 18, 2012

Introduction :D

I forgot to introduce the author of this blog.
Ya, me and only me. xD

Name : Delfina
Nickname : Vhin
Birthday : March 21th, 1993

I am a student majored Information System at Universitas Internasional Batam, Batam.
Not too clever and not too stupid, sometime lazy and sometime very dilligent.
I love my family. I love my friends. I love what I am now.
I love music, especially Mandarin's song.
I can follow my feelings everytime I turn on the music.

Recently, I like some things, such as :
- English and I love to write something in English.
- Twitter and I love to tweet than update status at Facebook or BBM.
- Western song. I didn't like western song before. And before I never know if I will like it.

I like many things. I like blogging. I like Facebooking. I like DotA. I like Kaskus.
I used to like basketball so much. But, as time goes by, I've rarely play basketball.
I used to like Yulgang Online Game so much.

That's some of my introduction. Thank you readers. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment