Friday, August 17, 2012

Quotes #1

Check These Out :D

>> Just because we don't talk doesn't mean I don't think about you. I'm just trying to distance myself because I know I can't have you. (this is my favorite)

>> "I'm sorry", "I promise", and "I love you", all have eight letters. But then again, so does "BULLSHIT".

>> It's amazing. Someone can break your heart but you still love them with all little pieces.

>> There's always an END at every girlfriEND and boyfriEND.

>> The worst feeling is being in love, but not loved in return.

>> Don’t cry for someone who doesn’t cry for you, it’s not worth it.

>> I don't want to move on, because I still remember our memories.

>> Fairytale is just a fake happy ending. So that, little kids don't afraid to grow up and fall in love.

>> I'm not afraid to try again. I'm just afraid of getting hurt for the same reason.

>> Cry as hard as you want to. But make sure, when you stop crying, you'll NEVER cry for the SAME reason again.

Thank you for reading. To be continue ... :D

No comments:

Post a Comment