Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Quotes #3

This is the 3rd. Check it readers .. xD

>> You don't need to ask anything. You don't need to wait, too. This moment, I just want to hug you tightly.

>> Feel with your heart. Think use your brain.

>> I'm a teenager. I make mistakes. I'm sensitive. I'm nothing. I tear. I laugh. I annoy this is my life and I like that way.

>> The worst thing a guy can do is make a girl fall for him with no intentions of catching her.

>> Smile. Laugh. Tears. Sad. Happy. Love. Miss. Jealous. Curious. Bad mood. Mixed feelings. All because of you.

>> I hope you not know me only. I hope you can understand me even a little.

>> Sometimes it's not the person you miss, it's the feeling and moments you had when you were with them.

>> Sometimes not the bad memories that make you cry, but the good memories that you realize will not happen again.

That's for now. Thank you and see you readers :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment