Saturday, August 18, 2012

Quotes #2

Check there :D

>> I guess it's my fault to think we could ever be more than just friends.

>> Parents, Problems, School, Work, Friends, Fakes, Love, Dating, Responsibilities, Drama, Heartache, Failures, Stress & happiness. It's life.

>> When I die don't come near my body. It's because my hands may not be able to wipe your tears.

>> I hate getting too close to people, because when i thought they would always be there for me, they eventually leave.

>> Sometimes, you misunderstand someone. Even if you see it with your eyes and hear it with you ear.

>> ENDING is better than PENDING.

>> Sometimes you just have to accept the fact that some people only enter your life as a temporary happiness.

>> You may follow your heart. But don't forget to take your brain with you.

>> People change. Feelings fade. Lovers drift. Friends leave. Friends become enemies. Lovers become strangers.But Life must Goes On.

Thank you readers. See then xD

No comments:

Post a Comment